english muffin

Needing more carbs in my life, especially with not having dairy at the moment, there's like nothing to eat. Haha. I eat a lot of granola and sweet potatoes, very filling! But sometime I just crave a good slice of bread with jam. Here's a super easy recipe you can whip up in a second without making a huge mess and a ton of them. 


Loving making these and freezing them to toast with jam whenever I get the craving. They freeze really well. I pre slice them to make it even easier ;)


I'm super into oats lately too. I'm loving anything raw lately, fruits, veggies, dates for my sweet cravings! But when your craving bread I love to use oat flour. I just feel like it's easier on the digestion instead of 5 different flour mixes and then I don't really even like it. 



Just oats, chia, applesauce, almond milk and baking powder. This is an awesome, fast, tasty recipe for a single serve english muffin and it only takes about 25 minutes, start to finish.


I love throwing them in these adorable reusable bags. I just feel healthier. Ha

To start off, you just need a blender, not even a bowl. I don't know why I think that's awesome!


Single Serve English Muffin Recipe

1/3 cup oats

1/2 tsp baking powder

1 tab chia seeds

2 tab applesauce

1 tab almond milk 
(or any milk alternative)

Blend oats, baking powder and chai seeds in a nutribullet until a fine flour. Add applesauce and milk and mix until well blended. Spray a ramekin or I use a small glass round container. Pour batter and spread out the top. Bake on 350 for 12 minutes, flip than bake an additional 10 minutes. Let cool. Slice in half and freeze, or eat it warm. Enjoy. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts