flat tummy tea

Lately I've definitely been feeling the winter blues. Lack of sunshine and fresh air due to the snow. And with all that, I start to feel fatigued and bloated again, even tho I haven't changed anything I've been doing! With the summer, I can usually just go outside for some exercise and sweat some. But with all the cold, there's not much to do. 


Cranberry is a de-bloating and a detox fruit and dandelion is also great for detoxing but specifically the liver. Which I know I need help on and will be posting more about that! Cranberry focuses on water retention which I always feel like I retain all my water in the winter. Lemon is amazing for everything. I would definitely consider that a superfruit!  


If you drink this just for one day you will see a difference in the way you feel! But if you keep it up, the detoxing and cleansing benefits will really start to show. After about 1 week, whenever your feeling like your retaining water or feel like your liver is struggling, just make a jar of this and drink it throughout the day. 

Flat Tummy Tea (cranberry, dandelion detox tea)

32 oz water
1 cranberry tea bag
1 dandelion tea bag (or 1 tablespoon of loose tea)
1 lemon
sweetener if desired

Boil some water with the cranberry and dandelion tea. Let steep for about 1 hour to make a concentrate. Pour into a jar and add lemon and sweetener if desired. I use a little liquid stevia. Fill up with water. Drink throughout the day. Repeat for 1 week.









Comments

Popular Posts