vegan smoothies

Today is some smoothie ideas. I love smoothies and love how much amazing beauty food you can pack into them. Spinach is just about the last thing I want to eat for lunch. But I load up my smoothies with spinach and fruit and I feel good about drinking it, but also it's so amazingly delicious. I can not find a way to incorporate vegetables with my breakfast (ew) but I love the fact I can load my lunch and dinner up without getting tired of them. It's like having dessert for a meal. And also without the sugar shock!



Blueberry Pineapple Spinach

2 large handfuls of spinach + 1/2 cup blueberries + 1/2 cup pineapple + 2 droppers vanilla stevia (or banana) + 2 Tab collagen + 4 ice cubes + water


Stuff your blender full of spinach (I use a vitamix). BLEND. Add the rest and blend, adding water until desired consistency. 


Frosted Lemonade

1 cup ice + 1 lemon + 1 cup almond milk + stevia (or sweetener of choice) + 2 Tab collagen

BLEND



Blueberry Cauliflower Power 

1/2 cup blueberries + 1 large handful spinach + 1 large handful cauliflowet + 1 banana + 1 teaspoon baobab powder + 20 grams collagen protein

BLEND












Comments

  1. I've made the frosted lemonade with regular milk and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Will keep making this blog g has AMAZE recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts