single blueberry muffin

Single Serve Blueberry Muffin


I have these moments when I want either something sweet, or filling or warm but don't want to make a whole dozen muffins. If I make a whole batch, they end up going to waste because there is way too many around and I can't eat them all! But there are those moments when a warm muffin sounds amazing. 


And imagine if your single and you make 12 muffins but like to cook and try new recipes like me. You wouldn't be able to cook for a week. So this is a perfect recipe serving one muffin. Perfection. And plus if you don't feel like blueberry (not that I've ever experimented that feeling. Ha) you can always just sub them for chocolate chips or cranberries!


But this time, I have fresh blueberries. You only need a few so the rest I ate fresh. Amazing. I feel the best part of baking is eating the extras!

Single Serve Blueberry Muffin

3 tablespoons oat flour (any gluten free flour or all purpose flour)

1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or cane sugar)

1/4 teaspoon baking powder

pinch salt

1 tablespoon almond milk (regular cow's milk)

1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce

1 tablespoon blueberries

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In tiny bowl, combine dry ingredients and incorporate the wet. Add blueberries. Spray a muffin liner and place in a muffin tin. Pour batter in muffin liner and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depends on fresh or frozen berries, and how finely you flour is ground. Cool and enjoy!











Comments

  1. This is so easy to make and so delicious. I love making myself a fresh blueberry muffin in the morning. LOVE ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts